Ok for the next few months I'm involved in a swap where you do atc's starting with the letters of the alphabet, each month you do 4 of them. So to start in January these are my first ones Achooo!, Baby Boy, Cattitude, and Dogs. Come back sometime next month to see what I come up with for the next installment of our ABC ATC's
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Ok this card came about when playing with some alcohol inks. I used a cranberry, gold and eggplant colors by adirondak on glossy cardstock and blended them with blending solution, which came up with this very nice color, thought it was too nice just to stay in the background and thought it looks like a varigated wool, so alas came the idea of die cutting the paper into mittens. I hope you like them. I've been trying to get myself into trying new things with stamps and inks.
at 10:14 AM
Monday, December 8, 2008
The first card is a birthday card that I used two different distress inks on the background of it. and then used some distress ink on the flower it self, for the leaves I used some really old looking green paper on it, then distressed the edges with sandpaper and inked them with a dye ink a darker tone of green. and put a touch of stickles gold glitter in the center of the flower. The card itself is an old vintage double sided cardstock I had and the tag is using the otherside of the paper for the inside part stamped the saying and bee with black ink.
The second card is again made with this double sided cardstock that I have, part of the same pack as the first one, one side is the red and the other side is the stripe. the chipboard flowers are done with dye ink in strawmat color and distressed and used teabag distress ink on the outside and in the middle then a red rhinestone in the center. The butterfly is done teabag distress on the antennae and the body, then the whole thing is done in the redbrick distress ink, then I had some tiny amber rhinestones which I added on and red onto the antenae. For the saying I used embrace life. from stampn' up. The slider was made with a rectangle piece of the same paper and just used ribbon punch from stampn up to make it into a slider. found some old looking ribbon and attached to card, with slider.
at 2:00 PM
Sunday, December 7, 2008
This is a post it note holder that I've been making for all the seniors that are coming to our Christmas dinner next weekend. So far we have 32 coming. I've made 40 so if we have some extra people come at last minute then I'll have enough or maybe give one to each of the helpers. They are simple to make.
at 9:33 AM