Saturday, April 25, 2009

Cards for the boxes




Here are the first three cards that I'm putting into the boxes. I have made them so far, will work on the other three this weekend. I'll see how far I get with them.
The first I've done is using the upsydaisy stamp set from SU, I stamped it in pumpkin the reinked and stamped off and stamped off again, used the ribbon from the bundle set they had on in the SAB catalogue and then used my tom tas butterfly punch to punch out the butterflies.
The second card is embroidery pretty straight forward, also did it on a number of different colors.
The third card I used a stamp from the Birds Galore set from Inkadinkado
Stamped it in Glorious Green then stamped it again and cut the bird out in Pink Passion. I used my nestabilities to cut out the scalloped rectangle and the paper is from my stash. and used some ribbon from my stash as well.
Anyway thanks for looking
Cindy



4 comments:

  1. Well don't they look the business :)
    Von xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL!! You are gonna have ONE HAPPY CUSTOMER!!

    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stiching on the card. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the stampin on the 2st card..beautiful
    and fabulous stitchin chickie ~ i done that before..and sure is gorgeous IRL
    and beautiful bird!
    awesome work

    melody
    SBS28

    ReplyDelete