Monday, May 25, 2009

Fifth Ave. Floral


For this card I used the lily from the Fifth Ave. Floral set, I just love this set, it is so versatile, I plan on making quite a number of cards with it. Anyway, I stamped the lily on white using Black Stazon, then colored the stamins with marker, and sponged on Pumpkin pie and Summer Sun. I then cut the lily out, the rest is pretty self explanitory, the layout is from Mojo Monday this week, and all products are Stampin up except the snaps, which are from my stash
Thanks for taking a peek.
Cindy

3 comments:

  1. Love it ALL! Colors are wonderful...loving the PP's...all 3 of them!! And your Lilly is gorgeous!

    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous lilly cindy :0)
    Von

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card, love the flower and the colors. Great job:)

    ReplyDelete