Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sympathy Cards




These are three sympathy cards that I've made for another customer. I still have to make 3 get well cards for her, maybe work on them tonight or tomorrow after work. Anyway the first is using the SU set Thoughts and Prayers, The first I did is a monochromatic green card, I like the way it turned out, stamped in old olive. The second I used markers and stamped it on White and also stamped the sentiment and then layered it on blue and then on a cuttlebug embossing folder spots and dots. The third card is made with close as a memory set from SU. The flowers are stamped in bravo burgundy, but I stamped off on a sheet of paper first, before stamping it, then the paper comes from a big case of paper that i got from Costco, and then put it on Bravo Burgundy cardstock. Anyway, I've got a couple more cards to show, but will probably post them tomorrow. They are of a different theme.
Oh and another thought I was asked to join another blogging sisters group, which I accepted, some really talented ladies there, go check out there blogs, they are posted on my side bar.
Thanks again for looking
Cindy


3 comments:

  1. Hey Cindy,
    Nice job on the recent cards.......may have get that set with the tree!

    I'm slowy getting back into the swing of things, took my first trip into town after a week home recovering from surgery.

    Shell~Alaska
    SBS28

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cindy
    all lovely cards, sympathy ones arent the easiest to make are they! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tree stamp Cindy but then I have a thing about trees lol
    great work
    Luv Von xx

    ReplyDelete