Sunday, January 17, 2010

Friendship - Black white and Silver



This is the card I've made for the Stamptacular challenge this week. It said to do a friendship card and only use the colors Black White and Silver.
I used two of the new stamp sets for this card Vintage Vogue and Tiny Tags
I made the background paper for this using whisper white and the motif from the tiny tags set, The Letter F and friends was made using the vintage vogue set stamped with versamark ink and then embossed using silver embossing powder, the ribbon is from my stash its a silk black ribbon and the small flowers the stick pin and all the pearls and clear beads are from the pretties kit. the silver paper was from my stash and I embossed it using the petals a plenty folder running it through the big shot.
Thanks for looking
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment