Monday, March 1, 2010

Good Neighbors



Yesterday I was on the computer with my friend Julie and we were making things kind of together, She wanted to know how to make the puffy flowers so I sent her over to the blog where the tutorial was and we both made one using newspaper (post below ),then I made the one that is posted above out of copy paper and just sponged on the the color. Anyway another card we did was to case a card from Carol's blog. I like her sketches from time to time to play with and I loved this card, just the simplicity of it was so nice. Anyway So this is the one that I did as the case. Julie has posted her's on her blog, why don't you go check it out there. Anyway the card is using the new Stamping Up set Good Neighbor, which you can get by placing an order for $65.oo you could choose this set as a free gift from Stampin' Up during Saleabration time . Anyway have a great Monday and see ya soon
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment