Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Ribbon, Pearls and for the Girls





 Hi Everyone,

This is the card that I've made for the Friday Mashup this week. The theme is Ribbons and Pearls for the Girls. As soon as I seen this I thought oh a nice elegant card in pretty soft colors. So I chose Certainly Celery, Marina Mist and Whisper White.
The stamp sets I used were Just believe, the beautiful leaves from it, and the punch potpourri set for the flowers. I left the flowers just stamped and punched to give it a softer feminine look. Oh the butterfly is in baja breeze, but that was because I didn't want it in green or in the marina mist, but something that would be a compliment to both colors. and of course the pearls and the Marina Mist ribbon add some elegance along with the Elegant lines embossing folder, and to finish it off I used the Just for you from the teeny tiny wishes set.
Thanks for looking.
Cindy

6 comments:

  1. Cindy, I always look forward to seeing what you come up with for the challenges and you never disappoint! I love the Certainly Celery with the Marina Mist and Whisper White. The embossing is just perfect and the ribbon and pearls really help complete the elegant look. Great job!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy you just keep in Rockin' these challenges.. I love the flowers and that embossed background is perfect. Thanks for joining us again at the Friday Mashup we always look forward to seeing you every week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cindy, congratulations on your recent win with the Friday Mashup and here's another great card from you. Love the embossing and the bow. Cheers, Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cindy - I absolutely love everything about you card. So very pretty! Thanks so much for playing with us at the Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning card Cindy! I love absolutely everything about this ~ TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooo pretty Cindy!!

    Shell~Alaska♥

    ReplyDelete