Thursday, March 22, 2012

Monkey challenge 100

Hi Everyone, This week at the Monkey Challenge, they are celebrating the 100th sketch and challenge, which is the sketch here, and the Celebration theme. I've used the Paper and Stamp set that I think was my favorite this year that Stampin Up brought out. It's the Nautical Expedition Paper and The Open Sea Stamp set. I used, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Cherry Cobbler and Pacific Point, just to brighten it up a bit,  to make the card. Thanks for looking.
Cindy

2 comments:

  1. That's a very nice MDS card, Cindy. I like how the world is visible behind the ship. Nice job! Thanks for taking part in our 100th challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Nice!!! Love the great color combo!!! Great details!!! Thanks for playing along with A La Card Monkey, GD Diane

    ReplyDelete