Sunday, May 6, 2012

Let's hear it for the Boys/Men

Over at Come and Get It Challenges this week we have a theme challenge for you. I chose the theme this time around figuring that with Mothers being honored all over blog land I would be different. So I am asking everyone to make a card for a male in their lives, weather it be little guys or the big guys. I used the Lovely as a tree set, stamped it with Versamark and colored it with chalks. I cut it into a circle and mounted it on another circle, very simple. I used Chocolate Chip retired ribbon and the colors used were Chocolate Chip, Cajun Craze, and More Mustard. and a bit of Always Artichoke. Don't forget to check out the other designers blogs and give them some love too. We all love comments.



7 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Cindy......dang if I could only find my chalks to play, I swear I have a gremlin or something hiding my supplies!

    Hugs Shell~Alaska♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very handsome card Cindy! The tree is stunning done up in chalks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card Cindy. I love how you did the tree. It is really great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice card Cindy. I have not had my chalks out for a long time - I like the effect you got with them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really great Guy card Cindy. I have this stamp set I should dig it out more :) And with Chalk, I haven't used them for ages I will have to dust them off soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect Man's card! Love the colors and layout!

    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous chalking, and I love that ribbon! Thanks for stopping by my blog with your lovely comments,
    {Hugs} Barb

    ReplyDelete