Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Black and White Christmas


Hi Everyone over at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenges, Meighan is challenging us to take inspiration from the photo and make a card. I've taken the colors of the black and white that seems to be prominent in the furniture and the rug. So that's where I started from. I love the set Come to Bethlehem, which is available in the catalogue or as a digital download. Thanks for looking. Please go to Holly Jolly and check out the other designer's cards.
Cindy

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Cin! So elegant...and I ADORE this stamp set!

    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Cindy - it is funny and how we both were inspired by the black and white and not a colour I would use for Christmas. Love that image!! Regard Meighan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindy - beautiful card in black and white. Very elegant Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully elegant card - love the black and white! I am your newest follower and I found you through the Outlawz. If you have time please check out my blog at http://pickledmemories.blogspot.com, and become a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the elegance and simplicity of the b&w! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete