Saturday, March 15, 2008

Welcome to my blog. My name is Cindy van Oorschot and I live in Aurora, Ontario Canada.
I've been into card making for the past 10 years and I plan on using this blog to share my creations with you on card making and my other hobbies which are knitting, ceramics and any other creative thing that comes to mind.

I will also share a bit of insight into me and my life and what's happening in my life.

I work as a security supervisor at a condominium and do my cards and other creative things in my spare time. I'm off work right now on health leave as I've just been through surgery and radiation treatments for breast cancer. It's been a journey to say the least, one that I don't wish on anyone, but I've had my husband Bill, and some very good friends around to support me.

I belong to a couple of groups which I trade and share my love for card making with.

Anyway enough about me, and on with the creativity.
Thanks again for dropping by.
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment