Sunday, June 21, 2009
I received an award.
Hi Everyone, I've received an award from Lee over at Quiltsbylee.
Thanks Lee, that was very sweet of you.
Here are the rules for this award:
Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
Link to the person who gave you the award.
List 7 things about yourself that people may find interesting.
Nominate 7 new Kreativ Bloggers.
Post links to the new nominated blogs.
Leave a comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
So the 7 things about myself
1. I'm a lover of country music
2. I have 5 feathered friends : Bandit, Leland, Georgie Girl, Houdini, and Hercules
3. I've been together with my other half for 20 years come August
4. I have one Son who is almost 31
5. I'm a breast cancer survivor of 2 years
6. I'm a 2nd degree Black Belt in Karate
7. I've only been stamping for about 1.5 years, but been papercrafting for 11 years.
Now for those that I'd like to pass this on to:
1. Julie http:// julietemple.blogspot.com/
2. Barb http://wwwabarbcardblog.blogspot.com/
3. Nic http://gorillamamagreats.blogspot.com
4. Priscilla http://skraptaculardesigns.blogspot.com/
5. Wendy http://wendysebesta.typepad.com/any_time_of_life_its_good/
6. Shell http://akstamping.blogspot.com/
7. Hart http://alittlethisandalotofthat.blogspot.com/
All of these ladies posted above are good blogging buddies and are of great inspiration to me.
at 4:03 PM