Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Simple Friendship and Oval All


For this card the background was made using the shaving cream technique, I guess you can tell I've been using my reinkers a lot. Anyway I put in melon mambo, crushed curry, rich razzleberry and bermuda bay, all the new in colors, and made the background The butterfly was stamp from the Simple friendship set from SU, and adhered with dimensionals and added the white pearls to the center, I cut out the labels one die from spellbinders out of a paper paper from the pack with so saffron. The thank you message is from the oval all set and punched with large oval and bordered again using same designer paper and punched using the scallop oval punch. It is all backed on the new Rich Razzlebery cardstock. I just love the new in colors

No comments:

Post a Comment