Monday, January 11, 2010

Vintage Vogue


Hi Everyone, well today I broke open another new set from the mini catalogue the new Vintage Vogue stamp set. I really love this set, it's got lots of options of things you can do with it and of course it has the vintage feel to it that I love. I hope to show off this set some more in the future, as I think everyone will love it. I've used 4 of the 8 stamps on this card.
The sketch for this card is from a new blog I found which is a dutch sketch challenge blog. Yeah I can read the words, just can't write it very well. Oh well. Anyway check it out, some great stuff happening over there. It's called Don't waste your Thursday. Thanks for looking.
Cindy

Materials used:
Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive and Whisper White Cardstock
Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive and Orchid Opulence Ink
Cottage Wall Designer Paper
Big Shot along with Nestabilites dies
Distress ink: Antique Linen

No comments:

Post a Comment