Sunday, July 10, 2011

Christmas in July

Christmas in July seems to be a popular theme around the challenge blogs this past couple of weeks. Well I have been doing Christmas cards since last Christmas I think I took a few week hiatus back in mid May for about a month or so, but now I'm back making them again. Anyway this particular card I have done using the Sketch over at one of my favorite blogs (a la card monkey) which I've not been to in a while, life gets in the way sometimes.
So this card is for that challenge, as well I will enter it into the Winter Wonderland Challenge, which says not to use Red Or Green, well my colors are Rich Razzleberry, Baja Breeze and a new one by Stampin'  Up Island Indigo. The stamp sets used are Serene Snowflakes, and Word Play. Thanks for looking.
Cindy

4 comments:

  1. Pretty card - I like the color combination. Thanks for playing this week at a la card monkey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Cindy! And I like the change to your blog - nice. I've wondered where you've been lately. Glad to hear you're back making Christmas cards.

    Hugs,

    Terry
    A La Card Monkey

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Modern elegance" is what comes to (my) mind. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous creation and love the colour choice, thank you for joining us this week at the Winter Wonderland. I have candy if your interested.
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete