Sunday, July 22, 2012

Bingo Challenge for Come and Get It


It's a bingo challenge at Come and Get It and sponsored too. So go check it out and see what everyone is making. I've used Real Red, Rich Razzleberry, and Basic Grey on my card, The sizzlets flowers and swirls are my die cuts, I made the flowers and added gems to the center. I could have used the Die Cuts and Glitter too as I put some glitter on her boa, Or I could have used the ribbon, free, and Punched Shapes too, as I have punched cirlces for the greeting, and ribbon, and the flowers. So as you can see very simple card to put together. Anyway go check it out and have a great week
Cindy

5 comments:

  1. Awesome card Cindy and the elements you used is perfect!
    This would go well with the retired Red Hat set from Stampin'Up!

    Shell~Alaska♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layout of this card and the colours that you have used Cindy. Funny image choice! Graat card. Regards Meighan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful sassy image! Love the color combo and those beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it Bugaboo image Cindy. The red coloring of the card is just prefect. Great card. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. That old lady looks so funny. Nice job on the red and purple too.

    ReplyDelete