Sunday, November 11, 2012

Flourishes and Swirls

This week at Come and Get It were asking to see swirls or flourishes on your creations. I brought out my new stamp set called Flowering Flourishes, as well as the Papillion Potpourri set, and also for the sentiment I used Teeny Tiny Wishes. For the color combo I went to the Color Coach, which under River Rock the sweet set combo is River Rock, Not Quite Navy and Tangerine Tango. I used the boho blossom punch and the papillion punch for the larger butterfly and flowers. I've added some pearls to finish off the card. The butterflies were stamped with stazon and water colored with Tangerine Tango and Not Quite Navy inks the bodies are done with River Rock. Thanks for looking. Hope you will join us at Come and Get It Challenges.
Cindy
I will also enter it into the following challenges
Hotshot Craft Challenge- Butterflies
Kaboodle Doodle - Anything goes



3 comments:

  1. Lovely card, fab colour scheme and layout and those butterflies look great,
    Hugs, Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so pretty. Thanks for playing along with us at Kaboodle Doodles this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty colors and the butterflies are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete