Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Snowflakes/Snowmen

Snowflakes and Snowmen are our theme this week at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge, We are sponsored this week by Bugaboo, and you can win. Go check out the details at the blog. For my card I decided to make a tag pocket card, just as a change of pace. I've used the Marshmallow Snowman birdhouse, and colored him with aqua painter and inks using Island Indigo, Real Red, Pool Party and Soft Sued. I used a cuttlebug embossing folder for the snowflake panel and embossed it with iridescent ice embossing powder, the sentiment is from Hero arts, and the snowflakes on the background of it and of the tag are from Jolly Old St. Nick set from Stampin' Up. The designer paper is from the Festive Prints set from Stampin Up. and the ribbon is a grosgrain real red retired ribbon.

I will also enter this into the following challenges
Kaboodle Doodles. Winter
Lawnscaping Challenge. Winter Wonderland
Love to Create Challenge. Anything goes with a sentiment
Make it Monday. Anything Goes
Cupcake inspirations.  snowmen
Thanks for looking Cindy

14 comments:

  1. Adorable card! Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping! A little friendly reminder, to be eligible for the prize, we ask that no more than 3 challenges be entered along with Lawnscaping :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute tag insert and I love the snowflake embossed work! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles’ “Winter” Challenge!

    Kath - Admin
    Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
    http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just adorable!

    Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! I love the design work! Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations this week! Good luck and I hope to see you back soon!
    Rene ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh, snow cute! thanks for joining us at cupcake inspirations :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great snowman card Cindy. Love the pocket design. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cindy this is so creative and I love the pull-out tag idea.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card!! I love the pull out tag idea and might have to scraplift this!!Thanks for sharing with us at Love to Create Challenge!!
    Z

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card and I love the design Cindy... such a cute image too!..
    Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at 'Make it Monday'..
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. THIS IS GORGEOUS!!!!!! Just gorgeous!

    Thank you so much for joining us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this card! Great colors and design. I saw it on MIM and wanted to take a closer look.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the tag/pocket card! Your snowman is so cute and glittery! Love it! Thanks for sharing at Cupcake Inspirations! Look forward to seeing more of your projects!
    {hugs}
    Indy

    ReplyDelete
  13. I saw your card on MIM and wanted to take a closer look. I love the pocket and the "snowflake" paper! It's just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your pocket card! The glittery marshmallow man is so cute!

    ReplyDelete