Wednesday, April 17, 2013

No Stamps Allowed

Crafting for All Seasons is having a different challenge this time around, it's no stamps allowed, that means you have to make a card or other project, but can't use any stamps on the project.  Which for me was easy, as before I was into stamping I used to do a lot of decoupage, and used stickers for my greetings, so this baby card is exactly that.  I also decided to try my hand at making a circular easel card as well. I think it turned out cute. It just so happened that the next day after making it a friend of mine that buys cards from me regularly needed a new baby card, and I showed her this one and she bought it, so maybe will have to try a few more of them. Thanks for looking
Cindy

4 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty card Cindy, I love the shape and your adorable image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cindy, your card is so very lovely and cute. I love the shape and this so cute image. xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet & sovery pretty! Love the shape!
    HUgs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet Cindy and the embellishments are perfect. Carol x

    ReplyDelete