Sunday, May 26, 2013

Off the Edge

Hi Everyone,
This week at Come and Get It we have a really simple challenge for you, It's Meighan hosting it and she has asked us to do something off the edge. Ok this can be a stamp that's been stamped of the edge of your card, or in my case I did the greeting and put on a banner and put it off the edge, and oh I stamps the images off the edge a bit too, and the butterflies are also off the edge of the circle, so guess this would count too. Anyway for my card I used the Curly Cute set, for the greeting, so if you want it, better get it quick, it will be retiring in a few days. I also used Summer Silhouettes, and Papillion Potpourri set for the butterflies, I've used Whisper White, Smokey Slate, and Coastal Cabana as the colors.
Thanks for looking
Cindy
I will also enter this into the following challenges
Crazy for Challenges-  No Patterned Paper
Card Making Mama's - Use Stamps

4 comments:

  1. Love this layout Cindy and the soft colours you have used. Love this stamp set! And you have used some butterflies - love it!!! Meg x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colour scheme- not a combination you see very often but I'll definitely be trying it! Thanks for joining us at Card Makin' Mamas. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sponging is so stunning on this! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete