Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Meighan's Sketch Challenge

Meighan Sketch 08/06/2013

Hi Everyone, well this time around at Holly Jolly Meighan has given us a sketch to work with. It's a fairly simple sketch and I love the way it came out. I have used Serene Snowflakes (retired) from Stampin Up, but a favorite set of mine still. which I have stamped using Real Red, Early Espresso, and Primrose Petals. a different combination for sure. The paper for the flags is from the retired Christmas paper from last year called Candlelight Christmas. the ribbon is also retired Satin in Early Espresso, the sentiment is from the Petite Pairs set, and the rhinestones from my stash. Thanks for looking. 
Cindy
I will enter this into the following challenges.
Hobby House-  Christmas

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Cindy - I love those gorgeous stamps!
    Thank you for sharing with us at the Hobby House Challenge and good luck!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for joining us at the Hobby House Challenge for our Christmas Theme
    Hugs Kate xx

    p.s. don't forget to check out on Friday 9th @ 1pm the new Hobby House products on Create and Craft :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindy I love the scattering of the snowflakes on your pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your stamped background looks fabulous! Very pretty card!!

    ReplyDelete