Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Too Cute To Spook

This week at Crafting for All Seasons we have a Halloween Challenge for you. I have used the stamp from the Greeting Card Kids by Stampin up for my image, the paper is from the retired Frightful Sight also Stampin Up. I have used floral die cut behind her, and embossed it along with the black piece with the spider web embossing folder, I used a gel pen to make the web white on the black, added some spiders, that I got from someone long time ago, and the sentiment is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes set, also from Stampin Up.
Hope you pop over to the blog and check out the other DT's creations, and join in the fun. Have a great week.
Cindy
  I will also enter into the following Challenges
The Ribbon Carousel :  Fall or Halloween



3 comments:

  1. Very cute Cindy, love your spider's web embossing. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cindy,
    your card is really to cute to spook ;o)
    I love the little spider embelishments you have used and the colors of your papers too.
    xx
    Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun! I really need to break out my web embossing folder again!!

    ReplyDelete