Sunday, March 22, 2009

Ribbon Border Cards



After seeing Julie's card with the bunny and the ribbon border, I just had to give this a try the first one, I didn't like so much because I used the slot punch and I guess it made it too big so the ribbon didn't see as nice, or at least in my opinion.
The first card is made with whisper white and pink passion. The background was made using the flowers from the bird on a branch set and the main image is from Embrace life, It was colored in using prisma markers and the stamp was the same ink as the marker I used.
The second one is stamps used from Crazy for Cupcakes, the background was done using Whisper Violet ink and the cupcake is colored with prisma markers as well. Then I used glue pen and dazzling diamonds glitter for the icing.
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment