Sunday, August 16, 2009

Stamptacular Challenge- Bears



For this week the challenge at Sunday Stamptacular Challenge was to make something with a bear, anything as long as it had a bear on it somewhere and there was stamping involved. So my first project is a tag, I have to do a bunch of them for a lady who is making gift baskets at a store for Babies, and she asked me to make the tags for the baskets. So here is the first one of 12. She wants 2 of each yellow, white, and green and then 3 each of pink and blue. I have some time to do them as she's away on vacation until about mid September, but better to have them done early than forget and then have to rush.

The second project I decided to do was a card. I used a digital stamp from Dustin Pike, colored him in with Stampin up markers in creamy caramel pumpkin pie, really red, and green galore. I used Close to Cocoa ink for the sentiment and the ribbon was from my stash. and the dp is retired Stampin up Sweet Always from last year.
Thanks for looking and have a great day.
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment