Sunday, August 23, 2009

Chrstmas is on its way



These two cards are similar but at the same time give you a different feel. I have used the Delightful Decorations set for both as well as the sparkle and shine wheel. The first was done on white using real red ink along with silver and gold embossed ornaments, and the second was silver paper from stash, and used gold embossing on both ornaments and wheel. I decided to put the ornaments on an angle on the second one and though oh they don't really need ribbon or strings, where as by having them straight on the first thought they needed it. Anyway Christmas is on its way, so you'll probably be seeing alot of different Christmas cards from me over the next while as I have orders from customers coming in, so I really need to buckle down and get going on them. Have a great day and see ya soon. Thanks for looking.
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment