Monday, April 25, 2011

Fan Fold Flower

Here is the card I made using the sketch at Stamping 411 this week. I love there sketches it leaves you open to a variety of ideas to use on the card. I was playing around with the fan fold flowers yesterday and this is one of the cards I've come up with.
Thanks for looking
Cindy
Items used:
Stamp: Greeting from Watercolor Trio
Card Stock, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight
Ink: Tangerine Tango
Accessories, Tangerine Tango and Daffodil Delight designer series paper, Daffodil Delight 5/8 ribbon

11 comments:

  1. I love the sunny colors & the fun flower!! Great card as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous colours together! I have yet to perfect the fan flower...yours looks so great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindy -- love your fanfold flower and the bright colors you choose for this card. Great job! Thanks so much for playing along this week at Stamping 411! Blessings, Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never think of using the 'orange' colors on cards, but this is wonderful! I love the colors together and that flower is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, love the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty pleated flower! Love the colors! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card with such fun colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh--so bright and cute!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a summery color combo! So bright and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cheerful card Cindy......love the colors!

    Shell~Alaska♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the focal point! That's a beautiful medallian

    ReplyDelete