Sunday, April 17, 2011

Color Challenge

For this week Leslie one of the other designers of the Come and Get it Challenge, came up with this color challenge.
which I think are very pretty spring colors, and since it is Easter next weekend, figured I would do an easter card. I have had this pattern for stitched cards for a long time and have only used it once before this, so I thought it was a perfect choice for this challenge.
I used silk threads to embroider the design and added nailheads to the design and stamped Happy Easter on the finished stitched design. I will also enter this into the HSS Challenge, which is Easter projects
Thanks for Looking and have a great Sunday

3 comments:

  1. wow love the card!!!

    I was wondering if you had the tracking number for the order, on the bags i picked from winning?
    Sorry i tried to e-mail but it keeps getting sent back to me!

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great Easter card. I love the colors you chose. Thanks for joining us this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, such a beautifully embroidered Easter card! Great color combo and lots of pretty detail. Thanks for playing along at Hand Stamped Sentiments this week! :)

    ReplyDelete