Sunday, September 22, 2013

Happy Birthday Julie


Today is Julie's Birthday and over at Come and Get It we are having a Birthday challenge. I made this card using a stamp set I haven't used in a long while.  I have used the stamp set Fifth Ave. Floral for the image, and then used Happiest Birthday wishes for the sentiment. the colors are Pool Party, Island Indigo, and Coastal Cabana. The paper is from the Sale-A-Bration set called Sycamore Street. Lovely paper. Anyway I hope my friend Julie has a great day and that you all go over to her blog  and wish her a great day. 
Thanks for looking
Cindy

2 comments:

  1. Cindy, this is so pretty! I love the shading and dimension on the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I immediately fell for your card as soon as I spotted it. I do love feminine designs in blue and this rose image is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete