Tuesday, September 17, 2013

No Red Or Green for Christmas

Julie is our hostess this week at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge, and as asked us to no red or green on our Christmas cards. We are sponsored this week by Bugaboo Stamps. I have used JJ once again, and have used Daffodil Delight, Marina Mist and Melon Mambo as my colors. I am more of a tradtionalist, so don't have any Christmas papers that don't have the red or green in them, maybe I will have to remedy that, as I've seen some nice cards that don't use those colors. Hope to see you come over to Holly Jolly for our challenge. Lots of fun and you could win a prize from Bugaboo Stamps too.
Thanks for Looking
Cindy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cindy! I like the way you have colored JJ, and the colors you have chosen are definitely not traditional! They work well together! :)

    ReplyDelete