Friday, December 25, 2009

Last Minute Gift Idea



First of all I'd like to wish each and every person out there a Very Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year.

Hey all, I am heading over to a friends today for Christmas Dinner, and she has three young boys that are into all sorts of different things, so instead of buying them gifts I've decided to give them each a little money, as all kids like to go to the store and pick out something. I know they get money from other people, so this will add to what they have and be able to get what they want.
Anyway here is a neat idea I found on another web site, can't say which one cause I've been on so many
It can be used as a money or gift card holder and It can be done up quick and easy

I did all three of them the same, Use your big shot and die cut 3 top note dies for each one, actually you only need two and then 1/2 one. Decorate one of them to use as the front, in my case I used the sparkly and bright set . I used versamark ink to stamp the sparkle all over randomly, then I used the saying to stamp in real read to stamp the greeting. I punched out a curly label die and stamped in green the stocking and colored the rest in with my stamping write marker of real red, then used versamark over the whole thing and used heat and stick powder, great for all over coverage, and then heat it up and it becomes a clear glue and put the dazzling diamonds over it. then used a die to cut out the bigger label in real red and then put it behind the curly label. wrote on the inside and inserted the money and put it together by punching a hole in the top with my big bite, and used a small gold brad to hold them together.
Thanks for looking.
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment