Sunday, December 13, 2009

Stamping 411 Challenge


I missed last weeks sketch cause I couldn't see very well do to anything due to the Iritis I have, I still have it but not near as bad and it's not hurting anymore, so I did do the challenge for this week.
As soon as I seen the sketch before I looked at the design teams cards I knew I had to use the delightful decorations set. I think I will try another one later using something different. but I have to finish making coat hanger Christmas trees first, as I want two of them for gifts for people at work. I like to give handmade gifts when possible. Anyway here is my entry for the first one, I also used the short and sweet set for the words. The swirls are the swirls die by sizzix.
Thanks for looking see ya soon
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment