Monday, February 15, 2010

Mojo Monday 126


Hi All, well after a weekend of not getting any cards made as I was reorganizing the craft room as It was not working well for me at all, today I finally got to play some. No I'm not totally done but it is a lot better than it was, I will be on holidays from work for 2 weeks in March, so the plan is to finish it then, but at least for now I can manage with the way it is.
Now onto the deets for the card.

Stamps: Very Versatile and To Have and to Hold - Stampin Up (retired)
Paper: Love Specialty Paper from the mini catalogue, love it
flowers: Pretties kit along with the pearl which is painted brown using alcohol ink
flower is painted using ink dauber and pretty in pink ink
Ribbon: New 5/8 satin chocolate chip
other things used: scalloped punch, dimensional tape, glitter pen, and glue dots

No comments:

Post a Comment