Sunday, August 12, 2012

Fall Colors

Color Challenge over at Come and Get It this week, and I'm your host. I chose the colors for this challenge as thinking the early signs of fall and all the beautiful colors that you see. The changing of the leaves going from Green to a Gold Color, Red, Orange, or a brown. It's so pretty, so this is where my inspiration came from. The background of my card is using the Falling Leaves set, which is a two step stamping, and I chose to do the line images all in the early espresso, then used Cherry Cobbler, More Mustard and Pumpkin Pie to stamp the insides of the leaves. I didn't use the stamp majig this time as I wasn't worried it the lines were off a bit. as I like that look for this card. I then colored in the image from our sponsor using the same colorrs.
Thanks for looking
Cindy
I will also enter this into the following Challenge
Crafts and Me - Use a Digi
Scrap Creations: Using the letter D

3 comments:

  1. Cindy this is a really cute & simple card....wonderful job!

    Shell~Alaska♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Cindy. Love those leaves - Autumn is my favourite time of the year. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout Cindy and a very cute image! Love the way you used the colours! Meg

    ReplyDelete