Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Santa's Famous Reindeer

Hi everyone, This post was here this morning, and somehow it's not here now, so I will do it again. This card was made with the new Joyous Celebrations set, using the Oval and the Deer from it, the deer was embossed with Cherry Cobbler, and Early Espresso embossing powder, the oval stamped in Always Artichoke. I used the sentiment from a retired set from last year Pines and Poinsettia's. The Decorative oval was embossing using the new Holiday Oval Embossing Folder then sanded, to give the new Co-ordinations card stock the look of the two different shades of brown, gorgeous. then I added seam binding, and brads to finish off the card. It's all mounted on Always Artichoke card stock as well. Thanks for looking.
This was done for the Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge.
Cindy

3 comments:

  1. Love this card Cindy. Love that embossing folder and the sanded effect. Meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful card cindy. I love the background. Very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Cindy! I recently ordered these, but have yet to use the emb.folder and the stamp set together. Thanks for inspiring and motivating me!!

    ReplyDelete