Tuesday, November 12, 2013

O' Christmas Tree

O' Christmas tree is the theme at Holly Jolly this week, what a perfect symbol for the holidays and it can be done in so many ways. So grab those tree stamps and make a Christmas card. One less you will have to do.
For my card I have used a die from Memory box called Frosted Tree, I cut it out and embossed it with the Big shot using Always Artichoke, then I used some liquid Applique  and glitter to make the snow on the tree. It is set on a background of white embossed with the Snow Flurry embossing folder. I added some bling and some Cherry cobbler seam binding ribbon, and then the sentiment from Petite Pairs in Cherry Cobbler as well. Thanks for looking
Cindy

I will enter into the following challenges

Craft-Dee BowZ - Anything goes with handmade bow
Crafty Bloggers Challenge - Christmas
Imagination Crafts Challenges - glitter and sparkle
Amusing Challenge: Use Glitter
Great Impressions: Holiday Card

5 comments:

  1. Great job with the background embossing and the tree overlay. Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and I love the 'snow' on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just tried that recently - liquid applique and glitter...it's great! Thanks for joining me over at my Amusing Challenge! So glad you did!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The snow on the branches of your tree is super pretty. I like the idea of using the snowflake embossing folder with it.

    Mary Anne, Great Impressions DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is so pretty! The embossed background looks terrific with your frosty tree!

    ReplyDelete