Sunday, November 3, 2013

Sketch Challenge at Come and Get It this week

This week Judy is our hostess and she has given us a sketch to work with. I have used a  couple sets that I got way back in March I think it was and never used from Stampin Up called Feeling Sentimental. and Pretty Petites, part of the SALE-A-BRATION sets this past year. I also used a new set called Gorgeous Grunge. Great for backgrounds and stuff, just love it.  I have used Cherry Cobbler and Crumb Cake for the colors. I have used the First Edition Designer paper, bottle cap, Simple Silver Buttons, Cherry Cobbler twine. Thanks for a great sketch and thanks for looking.
Cindy

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card, love the telephone box and the fab embellies.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Cindy.....great color combination!
    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
    Shell in Alaska
    http://akstamping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I really like this one too! The papers look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete