Friday, January 18, 2013

Using new stamps at Fairy Tale Challenges


IMG_0205



Hi Everyone, well it's time again for another challenge at the Fairy Tale Challenge Blog. This week we have been asked to use our newest stamp in our collection. Well I have several to choose from since I had just received an order from Stampin Up. I decided on the Daydream Medallions set, it is a set designed to go with the floral framelit dies. I like that you can now get stamps to go with the dies, makes it so easy for cutting out. I used three different medallions from the set to make the main panel on the card. The colors I've used are Primrose Petals, Pool Party and Basic Grey. The Designer paper is from the Comfort Cafe paper pack,  I also used a new embossing folder which can be gotten for free if you spend $60.00 or more of Stampin Up Goodies during Sale-A-Bration, which begins on the 22nd of Jan. Thank for looking
Cindy

1 comment:

  1. Cindy, your card is so very wonderfull! I love how you have used this set of stamps! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete