Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Music Week at Holly Jolly

It's Music week at Holly Jolly, I love Christmas Music, I have it playing while trimming the tree, making Christmas cards at times, and of course throughout the Christmas season. For my card I have used a little bit of everything, The paper is a piece of digital music paper that I found on Pinterest, then the tree and lettering, are from the set Evergreen which has the words of Silent Night.  I've used co-ordinations card stock in the background sanded down, in early espresso, the paper was printed then distressed and re-inked around the edges, the image was stamped using Always Artichoke, but stamped off first, then the lettering stamped in Early Espresso, and the lace and brad were added, and then the last thing I add was the music note, I picked that up when I was visiting my friend in the states from Hobby Lobby.
Thanks for looking
Cindy
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge based on a Christmas carol or son

1 comment:

  1. Love the vintage look of this beautiful card - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 118 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for April - I'd love to see it there too. X

    ReplyDelete