Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Embossing and Ribbon For Holly Jolly

Embossing and Ribbon on a Christmas Card are the only requirements at Holly Jolly this week. Easy you say, well it all depends on how you look at it I guess. I had this card in mind and then I was not sure about the ribbon, so I ended up using it at the top of the ornament. I suppose I could have used a different image and did a different card, but I love these ornaments, so thought better use it again. Anyway my card has both heat and dry embossing on it, the ornament and sentiment were embossed using the Cherry Cobbler embossing powder, the background behind the ornament was embossed using the snowburst embossing folder. and then to give it some glitz I backed it onto some glimmer paper. and added my white taffetta ribbon to finish the card. Thanks for looking
Cindy

2 comments:

  1. That is a very pretty card Cindy. I really like how you have set off the ornament with the die cuts and sparkle. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. One word, Kiddo....Gorgeous!

    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete