Sunday, April 21, 2013

Primrose, Soft Suede, Brushed Gold and Very Vanilla

This week at Come and Get It, we have a color challenge for you set by Shell, she's asked for us to use pink, gold and brown in our creations. I have used Primrose Petals for my pink, Soft Suede for my brown, and brushed gold card stock for the gold. I've used the stamp set Elements of Style from Stampin Up. The flower is from a die I got from Quilled Creations, that makes flowers by using a quilling tool to roll the flower, the branches are a Martha Stewart punch and the leaves are from the Bird Punch from Stampin Up. The ribbon I used is the very Vanilla Seam Binding ribbon which I dyed using the spritzer bottle along with Soft Suede reinker and rubbing alcohol, makes a great even coverage of the color and dries very quickly.
Thanks for looking. Hope you will hop on over and join us in this challenge.
Thanks for looking
Cindy
I will also enter this into the following challenges
QKR Stampede- Punches or dies
Dilly Bean- Flowers

4 comments:

  1. this is such a pretty card and I love the color combo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty dainty card Cindy. It is a very special anniversary card. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Cindy - I must say the Butterfly is a favourite LOL. Love the layout. Meg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is very pretty! Thanks for participating in our QKR STAMPEDE challenge!! Hope to see you again next week!

    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete