Saturday, May 5, 2012

Bright Thinking of You


 Here's my submission for the Stamping 411 challenge. I've used the French Filigree, and Teeny Tiny wishes stamps. The designer paper is a long ago retired Sweet Always, the colors are Pumpkin Pie, Regal Rose, and Chocolate Chip. The flower was made with the daisies #2 die, and the embellishment is a retired corduroy button in Pumpkin Pie. The Pumpkin pie layer was embossed with Elegant Lines Embossing folder. Thanks for looking
Cindy
I will also submit this to the following Challenge
Emergency Crafters:  Bold and Bright Challenge

7 comments:

  1. One of my favorite DSPs! Just love this color combo. You rocked the sketch with our fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright colors!!! Great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple yet elegant, just like me! Great Card. Thanks for joining us at Emergency Crafters and good luck. Jax

    ReplyDelete
  4. These colors are wonderful. The orange, pink and brown.. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! Love all these hot colors. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet Always was one of my all-time favorite dsps! What a great blast from the past!!!! I just love your project!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colors on this! Beautiful flower!

    ReplyDelete