Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Christmas Stockings for Holly Jolly

Our Second challenge at Holly Jolly is hosted by Judy, and she has chosen a theme challenge, and that is Stockings, so she wants to see a Christmas Stocking or Stockings on your card this week. I loved the Stitched Stocking set and matching Punch by Stampin' Up, but sadly it hasn't been carried over. I have used both of these products for my card. I also used some of the beautiful glimmer paper, it's great stuff. I also used the Timeless type alphabet sizzlets for my letters. I  used the perfect polka dots embossing folder. I used Pacific Point and Silver for my card. I added some jingle bells onto the stockings with some dental floss. Thanks for looking I will also enter it into the following challenges.
Jingle Belles- Embossing
Phindy's Place- Christmas in May

Cindy

7 comments:

  1. Cindy - what a great idea you had for your card. I love the blue and silver colour scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the challenge Cindy with the use of the stockings in the words. Love the colours too and the glimmer paper. Regards Meighan

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO cute! I absolutely love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh ♥WOW♥! that is as adorable as it is clever!!! what a great holiday card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dental floss ... aren't you clever ... and I adore the touches of glitter ... so very glad you joined us at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So creative and clever - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is awesome. Love the stockings for the letter "L", very clever. Thanks for joining us for Phindy's Friday challenge!

    This is my first visit to your blog, your birds are stunning!

    ReplyDelete