Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Skiing Penguin

Here is a card I've done tonight for the ABC Chrsitmas Challenge, I is for Icy, the inspiration photo is some penguins, so I used a skiing penguin from The Angel Company, along with the Lovely as a Tree set and the Snow Much Fun set for the greeting. I sponged on the snow and stamped the trees. The penguin was water colored with Real Red, Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango and Soft Suede. I cut him out and then this scarf, mitten and hat again and made it 3D. I used Liquid Applique on the Hat, and Mittens to give it dimension, added a snowflake, glimmer brad, and some red grosgrain ribbon to finish of the card.
Thanks for looking.
Cindy

2 comments:

  1. Oh I just LOVE your card it's super cute and just brilliant... great to see you at ABC Christmas challenge too! Thanks for playing along... And you can play as many times as you like per challenge because we have no limits :0)
    Hugs Samantha xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun and I love how you have embellished the penguin. Thanks for playing on the ABC Christmas Challenge. Carissa :)
    PS – I have candy on my blog http://carissa-creativeexpressions.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete