Wednesday, March 13, 2013

I've been given an award




ABOUT THE AWARD - this award was designed to be a blog award in the pay it forward fashion. Once you’ve been nominated you in turn award it to blogs that you like to visit that have fewer than 200 followers.  This is to encourage new visitors to visit these blogs. RULES FOR ACCEPTANCE - you must thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog. Post the award on your blog. Give the award to 5 bloggers who you appreciate that have less than 200 followers.  Leave a comment on their blog letting them know that you have given them this awesome award.

PAY IT FORWARD - Listed below are five blogs that I like to visit and it would be great if you dropped in on them.


Hi Everyone, It is my honor to receive a great honor from a friend and co challenge design team member Judy - In Search of My Creative Side. She is a lovely person, always does inspiring work and a great team player. Thanks for the award Judy, I really appreciate it.
I'm to pay it forward to some friends of mine, or other people that inspire me to keep creating, I will give them to the following in no particular order. 

My dear friend who I was able to meet for the first time this year, It was with her that Come and Get It and Holly Jolly Christmas Challenges were born. We had been doing challenges for a long time and thought it through and started our own Come and Get It. It was born in April  almost 2 years ago now. Then this past April, wow, almost a year ago we decided to start the Christmas Challenge, since I already do so many Christmas cards, and helps keep me motivated. Thanks Julie. 

A dear sweet friend, we've only known each other a short time, but wow what an impact she's had on my life already. She's sweet, caring and is always a great inspiration to me. We met at a Stampin Up party that I was the demonstrator for, and she has fast become a wonderful friend. She gave me the idea of the Christmas blog and is always quick to give great advice and helpful ideas when asked. 

I've only met Margaret through the blogging world, she's a wonderful lady who inspires everyone with her creative cards and scrapbook layouts, as well as other things. I thank her for inspiring me, and I hope that I may inspire her at times as well.

Another wonderful person I've met and now am a design team member with on Come and Get It as well as Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge, She's always got some fresh and fun ideas for the challenges, and is always there to help when needed. Thanks for all you do and for being a great inspiration and friend. 

A new friend that I've met through blogging just recently and is a Guest Designer at Come and Get It until the end of March. I have been thrilled to have her join us for the last few months. I'm inspired by her creations and I will continue to follow her blog to see all the wonderful things she makes after her stay with us, and hope to keep in touch with her through the blogging world.


2 comments:

  1. Awww... Thanks! You are definitely an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy, thank you so much. I am truly honored that you would think of me. I love to pop in and see your creations also. Karal

    ReplyDelete