Sunday, March 17, 2013

Babies is the Theme

Cindy


Babies are the theme this week at Come and Get It, who can resist them, and it is always a pleasure to give a card to a new mom, so they can put it in the new scrapbook for the baby, or just hang on to show them when they are older. I am always being asked to make new ones for people I know to give to others, so I am asking to show us your baby cards. I decided to do a non generic one for my card, as I know most of the time now a days people do know what they are having in advance,  but every now and then you get a couple who have decided they don't want to know and want to be surprised, so this is for them. I have chosen for the image and sentiment on my card are  from the Embellished Events set from Stampin Up. I have also used the 2.5 inch scalloped circle punch and the large delicate doilies die to make the white piece. The image was stamped twice and I cut out the duck the second time to put up on dimensions. The ribbon and background paper are both retired, then the button is from the subtles collection and I used a small piece of baker's twine for the bow. Thanks for looking
Cindy

2 comments: