Tuesday, March 12, 2013

White and Bashful Blue

For Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge this week it is my turn to host it and I'm wanting to see you use White or Vanilla and one other color on your creations this week. I've decided to use Bashful blue. I think it makes for a perfect icy combination. I have used the Snow Flurry Die from Stampin up to make the snowflakes adding the large gems into the center of them. The sentiment is from the Greetings of the Season Stamp Set, and the background was embossed using the brocade embossing folder from Cuttlebug. I sponged the edges of the white pieces with the bashful blue. The snowflakes were spritzed using bashful blue, rubbing alcohol and frost white shimmer paint, so sparkly, hard to see in the pic, but you can see a little bit in the bottom right snowflake if you look at it close up. Anyway thanks for looking
Cindy

1 comment:

  1. Pretty colour combo you have chosen for your card Cindy. Very elegant. JUDY

    ReplyDelete