Wednesday, June 20, 2012

A Cardinal Christmas returns


 
 Hi Everyone, Here is my card to go with the sketch above for the Merry Monday Challenge. The stamp set is retired A Cardinal Christmas, but I love it so it is still in my stamp room. Also I used the sentiment from Petite Pairs. The paper is from the new Be of Good Cheer set, and the ribbon is the 3/8 taffeta ribbon in very vanilla which is also retired , and I also used Crystal Effects on the berrries, and the perfect polka dots embossing folder. The colors used are Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green, Old Olive, More Mustard, and Soft Suede.  Thanks for looking
Cindy

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty...cardinals are so beautiful and a perfect Christmas image! Thanks for sharing this and playing with us this week at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this cardinal stamp and it's still in my collection too, Cindy! He is very handsome sitting on this card with the pretty paper and bow! Glad you joined us at Merry Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card, this is a wonderful stamp. Love the colours you used. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful image and it fits so well with the new paper too! Gorgeous Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This stamp was one of my favs and I wish I had bought it! Love your card Cindy, the papers are festive and the image beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday!
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete