Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Trifold Cards for Holly Jolly

Hi Everyone, Judy's choice on challenge this week at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge, and she's chosen a tri-fold card. I've done the Cami's tri-fold which I got the instructions for it at Splitcoast Stampers. Great site for some interesting tutorials. Anyway here is my card. The image is from our sponsor, which I water colored with aqua brush and inks. The card stock and ribbon are Cherry Cobbler, and the designer paper is the new one out of the years catalogue called Be of Good Cheer.
Cindy

4 comments:

  1. Love your card Cindy. Great DSP and the lovely ribbon. Great image choice! Regards Meighan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Card, Cin! I like how you have colored the image, and your DP is perfect!

    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a special card Cindy. Great colour scheme and choice of image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cindy, thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such delightful comments. I am so happy to meet another Canadian blogger. I am now following you. Have a wonderful week. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete