Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Put a Song in Your Heart for Holly Jolly

Julie is the hostess at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge this week and she's asked for caroler/ or carolers, it can be people, animals or whatever. I decided to make a 3d card for this challenge. I have this little girl in a number of colors for Christmas. She's so cute, I used my Music Wheel from Stampin Up to make the background paper, stamped in Marina Mist. I used Night of Navy and Marina Mist card stock and the sentiment is from the Cardinal Christmas set, which is now retired. Actually the ribbon is now retired too. I really will miss the 5/8 satin ribbon. Oh well lots of new goodies coming my way soon. Anyway thanks for looking
Cindy
I will also enter it into the following challenges
Jingle Belle's Wanting to see music on the card.
Winter Wonderland- the color of the candles was my inspiration.
Christmas Stamping All Year Long- Anything Goes.

7 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card Cindy. I love the colours and that stamp is beautiful. The satin ribbon just sets the whole card up. Really lovely. Regards Meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an very lovely and very elegant holiday card, i especially love that gorgeous shade of blue... and those tiny black mats make each element POP! fabulous musical design!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colour scheme Cindy - great bow. Very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great monochromatic design ... love that musical background (as I think to myself how did she manage to keep everything to straight ... kudos) ... so very glad you joined us at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful little image and love the music manuscript dp
    Thanks for joining us at winter wonderland this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love how you used the music note background with the adorable 3D image, and the colors are perfect for a winter wonderland!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - this is beautiful! Great work, as usual!

    ReplyDelete