Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

First of all I would like to say Happy New Year to all my blogging friends. I hope that for you 2011 is a very healthy, prosperous, and exciting year for you all, and that all your wishes for the year come true.
Anyway this is the first card for this year. Yeah I know Christmas again, well with the orders I have for next year already plus with a few shows that I know I will be doing, it's better I get ahead start on them.
Items used:
Stamps: Stamping Up: bells and boughs, Hero Arts: Many Merry Messages
Inks: Pacific Point
Card Stock: Whisper White, Pacific Point and Marina Mist
Image was colored using colored pencils and odorless paint thinner.
accessories: Itty Bitty Punch, Large Oval Punch, Vintage wallpaper E.F., Marina Mist 1/4 in grosgrain ribbon, silver brads, lacey circles and regular circle nestabilities.

1 comment:

  1. GORGEOUS! And Happy New Year to you, too, my friend! HUGS~

    ReplyDelete